Friday, June 6, 2014

The Vapor Zeus by Vapor4Life.com

The Vapor Zeus Automatic Starter Kit you will taken from Vapor4Life.com : The Vapor Zeus Automatic Battery provides 5 volts of power and up to 12 hours of vaping on a single charge. Compatible with all Vapor4Life products (except for EGO Mega Cartomizers). This kit comes with a Vapor Zeus Automatic Batteryhttp://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-zeus-auto-510-ecig-starter-kit, 2 Smileomizers, a USB Charging Cable, a Slim Wall USB Adapter, and a 30ml bottle of e-liquid. The XL Vapor Zeus batteries (1300mAh) and large Smileomizers (6mL) have a 16mm circumference while their smaller counterparts, the Medium (900mAh) and Small (650mAh) Vapor Zeus batteries and small Smileomizers (3.5mL) have a 14mm circumference. My Review: I unboxed it in the box was the Vapor Zeus battery  which was a 900mAh unit 3x Smileomizers 1 30ml bottle Nobacco 11mg Coffee juice The Slim wall charger and the USB cable to charge the unit or to use the unit as a passthru. I got my kit yesterday and I vaped happily away on Peppermint WOW juice 11mg and Coffee Nobacco juice 11mg (which came with the kit) between two of the three smileomizers. Let me tell you what a smilomizer is it is a drip tip and a cartomizer in one. The drip tip being this long soft very nice soft pliable silicone which is medical grade silicone so you can chew on it. I saw in a review yesterday that some guy who invented it got tired of hitting his teeth on the hard metal drip tips so he invented these, and that is how the smilomizer came to be! I will include a picture of a Smilomizer for reference. In all the other reviews I saw yesterday too they complained about the tip of the smileomizer being too big well if your sticking the entire thing in your mouth your gonna gag! I just press my lips up to the very tip of the smileomizer and suck and it works just fine for me, everyone else was complaining about the design, well PBusardo, and Ledbetter17p sometimes not messing with the original design makes it fine just the way it is!  I found myself chewing on the drip tip the intent of the soft plastic tip in the first place if the story is correct. If I had chewed on Ledbetter17p's and PBusardo's modified version of the drip tip I would have broken a few teeth off..so thank goodness for the soft chewy plastic drip tip! (I am in no way knocking their reviews just simply stating that they were designed the way they were for a reason leave well enough alone! You need not stick the entire drip tip in your mouth to make the Zeus work properly just simply pressing your lips slightly open is enough to make this work adequately enough!) [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="768"] Magenta Smileomizer Drip tip from the black line up is the drip tip[/caption] On the site it says that you can get 12 hours of vaping out of a single charge, I surpassed that with heavy vaping and chain vaping like mad to test this product out. I got a whole 14 hours out of a single charge on heavy vaping. This little engine that could can produce clouds of vapor! I was amazed when I took my first puff after letting it sit for the five minutes that it recommends after filling a smilomizer, (which I might add is very easy to fill I will explain how to do that in a moment,) I have never had an automatic battery before and I must say I quite like it, Just being able to take a drag off it without having to push any button and getting a sore finger from pushing a button was a welcome change. Now to fill the smileomizers first you take your Smileomizer out of the box, you take off the drip tip you add 30 drops of juice and then let it sit and wait 5 minutes, in 5 minutes you repeat the process all over again and you keep doing that until you no longer see juice in your smileomizer, this is kind of a pain in the butt, but if you do it correctly it is worth the flavor you get, the vapor you get, just the whole over all experience with the Smileomizer, and it doesn't void the warranty.  You only have to do this 4-5 times before your Smileomizer is completely full. The Coffee Nobacco juice 30ml 11mg Let me start off by saying this needs to steep before vaping because boy oh boy is it bitter and tastes nothing like coffee! I love everything coffee and cappuccino when it comes to juices to vape but this one just left a sour taste in my mouth literally. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Vapor Zeus it is a great product offered by http://www.vapor4life.com. I like the Smileomizers and their ease of use. I like the automatic battery http://www.vapor4life.com/electronic-cigarette-batteries and the fact that the unit can be used as a passthru. I did have one Smileomizer out of three die on me which isn't bad, I don't know if V4L  is going to replace it or not, if not not a loss I didn't pay for it, but I will be buying more, because I love the Vapor Zeus! I think it would be a great addition to anyone's vaping collection! It would be a great beginners mod, if that is what you want to call it because it really doesn't fit the battery category all that well, but it doesn't fit the mod category all that well either..so it is in a league all its own! I love mine and I will keep buying smileomizers as long as they sell them, so I hope they keep selling them because I love this little battery! I just wish my one Smileomizer hadn't croaked on me so I still had an extra one!  I would give the Vapor Zeus  a 10/10. I'd like to thank Audrey over at V4L for sending me this and the OMG Handle which I will be reviewing tomorrow. She has been great to work with and I look forward to working with her in the future if there is a future with her and I and the program that I am in! I truly appreciate all that she has done for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment