Friday, June 6, 2014

The OMG Handle by Vapor4Life.com

The OMG Handle http://www.vapor4life.com/v4l-omgvv-handle Taken from the http://www.vapor4life.com website for the specifications on this mod. Threading: KR808D Capacity:  2800mAh Voltage:6.0 volts - 3.0 volts* Puffing Time:3 - 15 hours* Charge Time:4.5 - 8 hours On/Off Switch:Pressing the power button 5 times turns the device on and again turns it off. Battery Protection:Yes, it protects against over discharging, amp limits, overheating and short circuit protection. Vent Hole:One vent hole on the back of the device. Features: ViriVolt-Adjustable from 3.0-6.0 Volts Uses 1 Protected 2200mAh 18650 battery 4  Amp Current Output Limit Operates with single coil loads from 1.5 to 3 ohms Provides convenient resistance and voltage readings at a glance It will show error codes that are listed in the Operation Manual Error Codes that might show up are: Low Resistance Indicator Short-Circuit Protection Low Battery Indicator….which is really nice to see pop up! Ohm Reader:Pressing the power button will display the ohm-rating of the cartomizer followed by the voltage of the battery.Amperage ProtectionThe device features amperage protection up to a 4 Amp current output limit.Plus Button:Pressing will increase the voltage by .1 increments from 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts. When you reach 6.0 volts, the device starts back at 3.0 volts.Minus Button:Pressing will decrease the voltage by .1 increments from 3.0 volts to 6.0 volts. When you reach 6.0 volts, the device starts back at 3.0 volts. My review of the OMG Handle: First of all I unboxed the unit, I got the OMG Handle in magenta it comes in four colors and those colors are black, blue, green, and magenta. They apparently are sold out of the black because it is no longer an option for choosing when choosing your mod. Right out of the box I was thinking OMG I don't have any tanks that will support this mod but Audrey was nice enough to include two magenta 3.5ml tanks which I will review tomorrow, but she sent me two of these tanks so that I could use the mod right out of the box without having to buy an adapter or anything like that so that one of my tanks would fit.  In the box was the nice OMG Handle mod in BEAUTIFUL Magenta, a slim wall charger and a battery. Thank you  for sending those two tanks otherwise I would have been up you know what creek without a paddle and we wouldn't be having this review right now, so thank you Audrey for that I appreciate it more than you know! Back to the unboxing it I took the mod out of the box and held it in my hand and it was a perfect fit. Unlike some of the other reviews I have seen on this very unit saying that it is too small for their hands, it fit my little hands perfectly, and would recommend this mod to any woman wanting to upgrade to a mod for her first mod! The first impression I got was that it was made of cheap plastic and that I was going to break it if I dropped it so to test my theory out I threw it up against a wall and it stayed intact and still worked like a champ so all of you who are worried about dropping it or breaking it, it is a lot stronger than it feels! I did this however after trying this product out for a day I actually just did this test this morning around 10:00 am. I dropped it from several heights and still it took a licking and kept on vaping! I dropped it off my bed, I dropped it standing up, I dropped it down a flight of stairs, still not broken, the battery door opened and the battery came out but that was about it! So I would have to say that V4L  made one heck of a sturdy e-cigarette in the OMG Handle Mod!  http://www.vapor4life.com/electronic-cigarette-batteries  mod here! I don't advise that you send it through the tests that I did but I wanted to prove those people who were saying that if they "squeezed it too tight" or "dropped it" it would break, not so! This is one nice little mod what can I say, at it's price point at $69.95 it is well worth the money. It is a durable little unit and the  3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal Tank-808D Style http://www.vapor4life.com/3-5ml-dual-coil-metal-tank-808d-style-13077  attached, you can produce quite a bit of vapor from this mod. It is amazing what it can do. Operating instructions it is like most of your batteries and mods a five click on and five click off. There are three buttons on the unit as you can see in the photo the one on the left decreases the voltage, the one on the right increase the voltage and the screen is in the middle above the two buttons and the power button is the big black button on the bottom.                                                                                    OMG HandleTo fill the tank is kind of tricky but I will get more into that tomorrow when I blog about the  3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal Tank-808D Style. I wish those came with instructions. LOL! In the box was the mod itself and the instruction booklet the charger and a battery. Again for $69.95 if your a beginner in mods this would be a perfect fit for you. Especially if you are a woman because they are nice and compact and fit beautifully into a woman's hand!  I can see why the guys who have reviewed this complain about the size because it is rather compact and  like I said would fit perfectly into a ladies hand, I have absolutely no trouble using it!  My fingers fit perfectly into each groove of the OMG Handle and my thumb can easily reach the fire button with ease!  I have been vaping away on their Grape WOW Vapor Juice (30ml) http://www.vapor4life.com/grape-wow-vapor-juice-30ml and let me tell you it is so good that I only have half a bottle left! I have vaped away on this stuff since receiving my OMG Handle, I also received Peppermint  WOW Vapor Juice (30ml)http://www.vapor4life.com/peppermint-wow-vapor-juice-30-ml-14231 and I have been using that in the other 3.5 ml Dual Coil Metal Tank  that Audrey sent out to me and that one is over half gone as well too! What can I say I love pairing these two Vapor Juices with the OMG Handle! I have been using it over all my other e-cigarettes here lately well the last two days that I have had it, and needless to say I probably will add this to the list of my favorite e-cigarettes/mods that I use regularly just like the Vapor Zeus I love that thing too! Vapor4Life makes some high quality products Products that I will use until the wheels fall off of them, these puppies won't sit on the shelf, they will get used everyday, by me! I apologize on the picture being so small but I didn't want one that took up the whole blog page making it three pages long because of one huge picture! But I hope it gives you an idea of what the mod looks like. I vaped happily with the OMG Handle for almost two days before needing a recharge! It took about a good 5-8 hours for the battery to charge after vaping on it for so long, but I didn't think all in all that was so bad considering I have some batteries like my twists that take all night long and then some to charge! I love this little champ of a mod, because for me it kept going and going and going and I wondered when it ever was going to run out of juice. I thought I might run out of the 30ml of Grape WOW Vapor Juice they had sent me before I would run out of power! Thankfully I didn't run out of the WOW Vapor Juice..it is close I vaped the heck out of that Grape, it tastes just like Grape Kool-Aid and makes me feel like a kid again..no not really but it sure does taste an awful lot like grape Kool-Aid and is yummy! But it doesn't pair well with your morning coffee!  Just a word of advice.  I forgot to mention these yesterday in my blog and I thought I had but with my Vapor Zeus, I will add pictures of the front and back of the cards that came with my Vapor Zeus which I thought were really cool, and could be really useful if someone accused you of smoking! Front of Card Back side of card Sorry I couldn't make those any bigger they were bigger in my download when it showed them in the download section, but the back of the card reads: This is an electronic cigarette It is an alternative to tobacco smoking What you see being exhaled is water vapor, NOT SMOKE. In Green lettering:  Please allow me to use my e-cigarette here. Contact  Vapor4Life with any questions about electronic cigarettes. Then it has their address and telephone number in even smaller lettering below that!  And the twitter emblem and Facebook emblem so you can follow them on either site. Again I would like to thank Audrey over at Vapor4Life for setting me up with this great little mod in magenta. If I were to give it a rating on a 10 scale I would most definitely have to give it a 10 all because it survived the abuse I put it through, the vapor production that this little mod puts off for only going up to 6 volts, the ease of use, how nicely it fits into my hand and it would be perfect for any woman looking to get into mods but doesn't want a box mod or a tube mod that you have to hold with two hands like I have to do with some of my other mods because of the shear size of them, the innovative gripper handle, the super tough plastic exterior (I don't think this mod would survive being ran over by a car like my MVP 2.0 did though.), over all design, the vibrant colors, on all the OMG mods, Over all this is just a wonderful product. A product that anyone should add to their collection. Even if you have big hands you can adapt your way of holding this mod, but if you're a woman, you can hold this mod without any complications what so ever and that alone in itself is amazing! I have never had a mod like this before where it felt so comfortable to hold in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment