Friday, June 6, 2014

Last bit of Drip Tips from the Juice Trap

86-90 LI bought little stubby 89 I thought it was cute and I already had one pink and orange one that I adored and broke so I thought I would give another pink and orange one a go. So I bit the bullet and bought another one. If your keeping tally of how much I have spent on these drip tips your thinking gosh this girl's nuts she could have bought a nice mod with all that money she spent on drip tips...and your right I could have. But I love these drip tips and I think I am trying to get one for every battery that I own which is now up to 14 batteries (mods included) I have a serious problem when it comes to things I like when I find something I like I buy a lot of it! When I really like it I promote it so that people check it out and also possibly get as addicted to these beautiful little gems as I have! When it is all said and done I will have 6 of these drip tips I just have to buy 8 more to have one on each and every one of my mods and batteries that I own, and I try to color coordinate but if I can't oh well they still look pretty on top of my 8ml Vivi Nova tanks and my Aspire and Kanger tanks too! They jazz up any boring ole tank! Think about purchasing one maybe two you won't regret it trust me I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment