Friday, June 6, 2014

Sigelei Zmax V3

Specifications:
 -Weight: 105g
 -Dimension: 131(106)*23mm
 01 FUNCTIONS -3.0 to 6.0 Volts, in 0.1V increments -3.0 to 15.0 Watt, in 0.5W increments 
-Resistance check -Battery status -RMS&MEAN Voltage   Operation of ZMAX V3:
 -Press 5 times continuously to turn on/off the mod. -Press 3 times to browse the menu when the screen has shut down.
 -Choose the menu, wait 2 seconds to get into it and set the item; 2 seconds are needed to get it set and another 2 seconds are required to exit the menu.
 -The menu always starts from ‘OUT ON/OFF’. 02 MENU

The menu has 8 different functions:
 1. OUT ON/OFF Disabling the button The device can be disabled to prevent from unwanted firing by selecting ‘OUT OFF’. When ‘OUT ON’ is selected then the device will work normally and atomizer will fire.
 2. VOLTAGE UP Increase voltage/wattage To increase the Voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V in 0.1 Volt increments, or power from 3.0W to 15.0W in 0.5 Watt increments. Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
 3. VOLTAGE DOWN Reduce Voltage/Wattage To reduce the Voltage from 6.0V to 3.0V in 0.1 Volt decrements, or power from 15.0W to 3.0W in 0.5 Watt decrements. Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
 4. BATTER VOLTAGE Battery level indicator To check the battery voltage. A fully charged battery will have 4.2V. We recommend charging the battery when it falls to 3.3V. Zmax will switch off automatically when the battery level reaches 3.1V.
 5. LCD DISPLAY Information display To select what item to be displayed. Battery: to display the battery voltage Voltage: to display the output voltage Resistance: to display the resistance of atomizer
 6. LCD ON/OFF Switch LCD on/off When ‘ON’ is selected, the LCD will display your settings when the button is pressed. When ‘OFF’ is selected, the LCD will not display your settings when the button is pressed.
 7. POWER VOLTAGE Select VV or VW To choose between variable voltage and variable wattage.
 8. RMS&MEAN Select RMS or MEAN voltage. 03 NOTES:
 1. Clean the thread after using in case of rusting and corrosion.
 2. Do not reverse the battery in the tube.
 3. Remember to turn off Zmax when not using.
 4. Do not use the protected batteries.
 5. Had better not put Zmax in your pocket. A hanger is recommended.
 Error-code: Low Vol= low battery voltage (one battery voltage less than 3.2V, two 18350 less than 6.4V)
 Low Load= low atomizer resistance (less than 1.2Ohm)

 My advice to you upon getting this little beauty set it immediately to the MEAN voltage setting, saw it on a YouTube video because when I bought mine guess what it came with no instruction manual so I had to scour the web to find out how to operate the several screens well seven screens at my disposal to understand what each one meant. I found one YouTube video which I wish I had bookmarked so I could post a link to in here so that anyone else in my unfortunate situation could get their hands on a how to manual. I haven't had my Zmax 3 but only about 3 weeks now and what can I say for my first true mod I am in love! I own mostly VV/VW batteries and this is one step above the rest. After I have had it a little longer I will come back and update this blog on what I think about the ZMax3.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.sigelei

    ReplyDelete