Sunday, June 8, 2014

The MVP 2.0 Shine Edition

The MVP Shine comes in four eye catching colors. Pink with a skull on it which I personally own, Green with the butterfly design as pictured here, I also own it as well, Purple snowflake design, Black quilted design, and for those ladies or guys who want a little bling on their battery they have one that comes in Black that has a skull design as well. These head turners because of their crystals and pretty eye catching bright colors fit nicely in to a woman’s hand, they are about the size of a pack of cigarettes (I know nasty word to us Vapers.) Guess what I prefer the shine to my ProVari…yes you read that right I prefer this over my ProVari. The flavor of the vapor is amazing, you can go two to three days on a single charge and I use mine heavily I use both of them heavily and I have several mods, and VV/VW batteries and they have all gone by the wayside because I exclusively use my shines, my two ADVs are in my shines and that is all I vape off all day and all night long. If I were to give the MVP Shine a rating out of 10 I would give it a 10 for function, performance, overall attractiveness to a woman, desirable colors to a woman, desirable designs geared towards a woman, battery length, and so much more!innokin_itaste_mvp2-0_kit_iclear_16b_shine_edition9_large
MVP "Shine" 2.0 in green with butterfly design

No comments:

Post a Comment