Friday, June 6, 2014

More From The Juice Trap

1-5 LI purchased #1 again these beautifully handcrafted no two drip tips are the same because they are hand turned on a lathe are $23.50 plus $5.00 S&H. I would buy Richard out if I had enough money to do so but I don't I give him rave reviews because these are beautiful and I bought this drip tip to go with my lime green MVP that I posted about in my very first post! I even bought a tank that is lime green for it. Funny thing is it is sold by a lady named Cat who gets them wholesale from Richard. I was going to buy 6 tanks and 5 drip tips from Richard but he makes different ones for the US and the UK and I would have gotten stuck with the UK version of the tanks I think. So I opted out of the tanks and waited for Cat to have a tank sale and got my lime green tank and two others which I will be writing reviews on later. Like I said in my previous post you can get yours here at http://www.juicetrap.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment