Sunday, June 8, 2014

More from the juicetrap.co.uk

These beautifully handcrafted drip tips are handmade in England. I paid $23.50 each plus $5.00 shipping and handling for each drip tip I bought and I bought #16, 17 and 18. They are well worth the purchase price including the shipping and handling because they come with insurance and a tracking number which you can track from England to see where your package is at. These pictures do not even begin to do the actual drip tips justice when you get your drip tip you will not be disappointed that I can promise you. Pros..Unique and handcrafted one of a kind drip tips, Cons, Price. Over all though I do think they are worth the 23.50 purchase price. You can buy them at http://www.juicetrap.com where he also sells cartomizer tanks which are also as unique as the drip tips, and yes I have placed an order for them as well and those are even more expensive considering the exchange rate but you pay $60.00 for one tank plus $8.00 for shipping of anything and everything that you decide to order so I placed a very healthy order with him based on that only having to pay the $8.00 shipping price once...which in my opinion is a great deal! His products are made of high quality products, and worth every penny go check out his website because his drip tips are selling out fast and he will be on "holiday" for two weeks teaching a wood working class so will fall behind on making drip tips in those two weeks, and yes he does make some manly colors as well too!16-20 L

No comments:

Post a Comment